Skill Level 3
- Length: 24 in. (61 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64 in. (42 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 5 oz. (141.7 g)
- Projected Max Altitude: 1350 feet (411 m)
- Fins: – laser cut wood and plastic
- Decal – waterslide
- Nose Cone – plastic
- Parachute – 18″ plastic
Purchased from Estes Industries on August 22, 2018 for $28.49 (retail=$28.49)
- C11-3 (first launch)
- 8/22/2018 – Purchased Model from Estes Industries for $28.49 (retail= $28.49)
- 12/19/2018 – Marked BT-60 for 3 fins at 4″ for fins and at 9″ for launch lugs
- 12/20/2018 – Sanded fin edges smooth. Cut out plastic nose cone and tail sections
- 12/21/2018 – Glued fins together with Gorrilla Glue.
- 1/19/2019 – Measurements were recorded in book #4 of Model Rocket Notes on page 42.
- 1/20/2019 – Sanded root edge of fins. Cut off base of plastic BT-20 nose cones And sanded smooth. Glued CRs at forward end of couple tube at forward end of motor mount tube. Cemented tail cone to aft end of motor mount tube. Rounded leading and trailing edges offins. Sanded part of iin that attaches to nose cone to the shape of nose cone contour with 220 grit.
- 2/3/2019 – Glued fine to detail cone with CA and accelerator.
- 2/4/2019 – Added clay to forward end of Nose Cone.
- 2/5/2019 – Glued fins to bodytube. filleted fin/Body tube joints.
- 2/6/2019 – Cut launch lug into two equal pieces and glued one piece 1/2″ from aft end and glued other half 9″ from aft end of body tube. Glued end of shock cord to shock cord mount and then inside of body tube.
- 2/7/2019 – Filleted launch lug/body tube joints. Tied end of shock cord to nose cone.