- Length – 81 inches
- Diameter – 3.1 inches
- Estimated Weight – 38 Ounces
- Fins – Plywood
- Recovery – Parachute 36″
- Projected Altitude 840 – 5500 Feet
- G Impulse
- H Impulse
- I Impulse
- Note: 29 mm Motors require MMA-2, 29mm Adaptor
Purchased from Al’s Hobby Shop on 3-10-2006 for $77.38 (Retail = $97.95)
- 3/10/2006 – Purchased from Al’s Hobby Shop for $77.38 (Retail = $97.95
- 1/1/2008 – Took pictures of package and contents. Measured components and recorded on Page 74 of Model Rocket Notes Book #3 Page 74.
- 1/2/2008 – Mixed KB Weld and attached Aeropac 38 mm retainer to one enc of motor mount tube. Sanded inside of each centering ring so it will fit around the motor mount tube. Using 30 minute epoxy attached the centering rings to each end of the motor mount tube. One centering ring is 1/4″ from the end of the retainer ant the other is 3/8″ from the forward end of the motor mount tube. Filleted each side of the centering rings with 30 minute epoxy.
- 1/3/2008 – Drilled 2 holes about 5/64″ into upper centering ring. Cut a length of wire rope that fit through the holes and was long enough to extend to the forward edge of the body tube with a loop at the top. Epoxied the loop crimps on both ends.
- 1/4/2008 – Epoxied motor mount tube into body tube with 30 minute epoxy.
- 1/5/2008 – Cut fins to fit model. Epoxied one fin to body tube. Epoxied bulkhead into the coupler after affixing eye bold to bulkhead.
- 1/6/2008 – Epoxied remaining 3 fins to body tube. Cut Launch Lug in-half and using 30 minute epoxy afficed on 2″ from aft end and the other 14″ from aft end along the launch lug alignment line. Using 5 minute epoxy filleded all four fin/body tube joints. Marked tube coupler mid way and epoxied into the half with out bulkhead into the upper body tube with 30 minute epoxy.
- 1/7/2008 – Filleted the launch lugs to the body tube with 5 minute epoxy.
- 1/9/2008 – Epoxied upper fins into upper body tube with 30 minute epoxy.
- 1/10/2008 – Filleted fin/body tube joints with 5 minute epoxy.